Japanese Sushi Restaurant: Dishes, Interior Upgrades, Kitchen Upgrades, Missions.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:49 pm
- Reputation: 3
- Status: Offline
- Ingredients: rice, salmon, mackrel, tuna, octopus
Preparing: Tap on rice cooker to start; once rice is cooked, drag it in plate, drag one of the fish types required on a cutting board, slice it, add it to the rice.
- Ingredients: octopus
Preparing: Tap on octopus to start; serve it once it's done.
- Ingredients: rice, sushi wrap, salmon, mackrel, tuna, cucumber.
Preparing: Drag the sushi wrap in the sushi preparing space, add the rice once it's cooked, drag it in plate, drag one of the fish types required or cuccumber on a cutting board, slice it, add it to the wrap and Tap to roll it.
- Ingredients: salmon, mackrel, tuna, soya, wasabi.
Preparing: Drag one of the fish types required on a cutting board, slice the fish, drag it on the plate, add wasabi and soya sauce if required.
- Ingredients: prawns, flour, soya.
Preparing: Drag the prawns in the flour, then place them in the pan. Once cooking is done, serve it on a plate and add soya sauce.
- Preparing: Teapot will automatically pour tea in the cup when one of the cups is empty.
- Serve the Dango as desserts to customers who request it.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests